Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Looking Foward


Video-audio :Trinidad & Tobago Soca Warriors Theam Song




Today i am at home and i know i need to find a way to make money from home. I have done a lot of physical work in my life time, sure it may have helped keep me in decent shape, but i must move on. Selling is not something i would like to do, but it seams if someone is good at it they will never have to worry about employment.

I am currently looking into direct-response marketing, both on and off-line. It is exciting and so new to me, looks like someone can do really well if they can put in the time. Making a change at this point of my life (40's) is hard, but i feel if i don't the years ahead will be unbelievably rough. Plus i need to get to the world cup in South-Africa 2010 to support our soca warriors, also i would like to spend more time coaching and attending my son's (ages 16 & 12 years old) soccer/football games.

No comments:

Post a Comment