Sunday, February 22, 2009

ROAD TO SOUTH AFRICA


Video: reveling supporters of T&T Soca Warriors


Hello World

My name is Russell King AKA (SOCA-WARRIORS-12 MAN), AKA sag/saggie. This blog is about the love of my life SOCCER/FOOTBALL and the rest of my life that surrounds it.

I welcome all thoughts and comments form all lovers of soca/soca-warriors. Let me jump straight into it, did you see any highlights of the last game T&T vs El Salvador? I have been searching the net to see the golds but i can't come up with anything so far.

Dam!!! it is carnival Sunday-night and i am sitting at my computer in NY, SHAME ON ME. Listen this is how my mind works, lots of thoughts jumping around like a crazy person so see if you can keep pace.........are you ready,ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready.......................

I would like you to keep me posted on all GOOD things T&T AND I WILL DO THE SAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment